Sponsored by Blazemeter
October 24, 2019
1 PM ETCompanies want the ability to release better applications, faster, while still ensuring a quality end-user experience. Enter BlazeMeter’s Continuous Testing Platform, the first unified open source-based solution for continuous testing. Built on the industry-leading load and performance capabilities of BlazeMeter, the full platform now includes virtual (mock) services, GUI functional testing, API testing and 360 degree monitoring.
- How to simplify test creation and maintenance
- Best practices to virtualise and test all parts of your system, even if you don't have access to the full environment
- How to achieve a great customer experience, even under extreme loads at peak traffic times.
- 360° API Testing and Monitoring for Continuous Quality.
- How to ensure quality while empowering your developers to use the tools they want, with support for 20+ open source tools, at enterprise scale.
Client Services Consultant, Enterprise Software Division,
Keith has worked in the IT industry for over 30 years and started his career as a hardware engineer working for Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC). Keith joined CA Technologies in 1998, originally within the system management business unit before moving to work for CA Development as a member of the Engineering Services team (SWAT). Over the last Seven years Keith has worked on CA’s Devops products and has specialised on BlazeMeter CT.